Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rocker Glam!

Last week I was cleaning out some of my bins and I found the wing charms I purchased months ago. Initially I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with them but I liked them so I bought them anyways.

I made a three charm necklace for myself last month and I've gotten a lot of complements on it so I decided to take the wing charms and do the same.

All four of the necklaces are made with silver diamond cut ball chains. Here's the breakdown of the charms:
Rocker Glam I: Silver wing charm, grey iridescent fleur de lis, pink Swarovski crystal drop

Rocker Glam II: Silver wing charm, grey iridescent lion, black faceted glass bead
Rocker Glam III: Silver wing charm, grey iridescent crest, flat grey bead with clear Swarovski crystalsRocker Glam IV: Silver wing charm, grey iridescent altered fleur de lis, mother of pearl donut bead
They all retail for $18 and you can find them here.

No comments: