Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Confessions of a Bad Blogger

So let me start off by saying, I am a bad blogger. It's been 4 months. As in 120 days since my last post. And a lot has happened. I'll give you the breakdown...

June: Found a fabulous job at MHM Correctional Facilities (Hi Girls!) and I also took the plunge and signed up for Cookie Lee. You can check out my site here. But I'll get into that later.

July: Not too much happened. I applied at BCC for the fall semester and got accepted. Signed up for A&P on Sundays. SUNDAYS people! What was I thinking?!

August: August was a busy month for me. I was doing very well with Cookie Lee. Julie hosted a party for me while Mom was up visiting and I was getting a ton of outside orders. Then something unexpected happened. I'm not gonna get into details but let's just say I couldn't afford an apartment in MA by myself (and I refuse to have a room mate... I don't do well with other people apparently) I decided to relocate to Tennessee. 20 long hours in a moving truck with two cats, two half empty fish tanks and a tote full of live rock and water which I had to spray down every few hours or so. Fun.

September: I've been putting my applications in everywhere but the market down here really stinks, so no job as of yet. I took a campus tour of the University of Tennessee at Martin and applied for the Spring '09 semester. They have a four-year baccalaureate program for nursing so that's what I'll be going for. I've starting posting stuff back on etsy. Currently I have note cards and one of my fab paper bag scrapbooks.

So yeah. That's it in a nutshell. And if anyone knows where I can get a job around here, drop me a line!

No comments: