Friday, April 4, 2008

Pink Chihuahua Art: Etsy Pick of The Week



This week's featured etsy artist is Kelli with Pink Chihuahua Art. She has fantastic polymer clay animals and mixed media pieces. You can find her on etsy or her own website, Pink Chihuahua Art. We recently asked Kelli some interesting questions and here's what she had to say...

How long have you been crafting?

I have been crafting for about 8 years, but I am just now starting to make it business.

What’s your favorite thing to create?

I love to create with polymer clay, it is so versatile. You can make everything from a small figurine to beads for a necklace.

Where do you find inspiration?

I find my inspiration from my surroundings. Sometimes it's a flower or an animal or sometimes it's a ribbon or bead that I find in a craft store.

Any words of wisdom to pass on?

Be yourself in your art. Art is an expression of you not anyone else.



No comments: