Friday, March 28, 2008

Rockstar Themed Cards at IssueGirl


I was lucky enough to score the rockstar cardstock at an amazing price so I scooped up as much as I could. At first I wasn't sure what I wanted to create with it and I'll admit, it sat in my tote for about a month or so. Then the card making bug hit me last week and I've been crafting up a storm. I've already sold five of them and as much as I'd like to keep them around because they're so damn cute, they need to go.

All of my Rockstar themed cards have an ivory base with matching envelope. They are sealed in a clear cello envelope for extra protection in shipping or can be kept in to give as a gift. The cardstock is high quality and many of the cards have silver or gold foiled designs on them. I've added glitter to the card you see here (Guitar Rockstar Card) and also to the Smile Gorgeous Rockstar Card to give them that little something extra. My favorite card has to be the Deathly Molecules Rockstar Card. The design is a basic hexane ring but with small silver skulls making the connections. I've been thinking about making it into a t-shirt design for all of us science geeks! You can check out the store here.




No comments: